Annual membership dues for attorneys are:
- licensed less than three years is $90;
- licensed greater than three years or less than five years is $110;
- licensed greater than five years is $150;
- Government attorneys/Judiciary/Faculty attorneys licensed less than three years is $90;
- Government/Judiciary/Faculty attorneys licensed greater than three years or less than five years is $110;
- Government/Judiciary/Faculty attorneys licensed greater than five years is $130;
- Members who are 70 years of age or older are exempt from paying any dues;
- Law students are free WITHOUT monthly Bulletin, or $20 including subscription to Bulletin;
- Law Students may join any section for $5 per substantive sections offered;
(Note– if you are a previous TCBA Law Student member,
then your dues shall remain $20 for your first year of license only.
Thereafter, the above dues scale applies.)
- Legal assistants, legal secretaries, and persons directly supporting the legal profession may join as an associate member with annual dues of $115.
Download the Membership Application here: TCBA Membership Application 2016-2017
2016-2017 renewals are now due. For current members, renewal invoices have been emailed. For new members, print the application and mail the complete application along with the payment
by check or credit card to:
Tarrant County Bar Association
1315 Calhoun Street
Fort Worth, TX 76102-6504
For additional information, call Membership Director Sandy Tilley at 817.338.4092 or e-mail email@example.com.