Programs and Committees
The Tarrant County Bar Association has over 40 programs and committees that address the needs of lawyers in Tarrant County. Additionally, it has a number of programs that provide attorneys with opportunities to help the local community. These programs have won recognition and awards from the State Bar of Texas and community organizations.
Substantive Law Sections
The Tarrant County Bar Association has many sectional groups that deal with specific topics and events associated with those who practice in the respective areas. A list of sections, leadership and requirements can be found the Substantive Law Sections pages of the website.
TCBA Membership Benefits
- CLE & Substantive Law Sections
- Judicial Bar Polls and Links
- Lawyer Referral and Information Services
- Law Pay – Credit Card Processing services
- Lexis Nexis & Juris Fabrilis
- Office Supply & Equipment Discounts
- ABA, Sprint, Fort Worth Zoo, UPS, Magic Shred & Expanco Discounts
- Printing, Copying and Litigation Services
- Meeting Space
- Staff Placement
- Low-cost Mailing Labels
- Low-cost Classified Ads
- Networking Opportunities
- Pictorial Directory Services
- Monthly Bulletin
- and Much More…
For more information on membership, contact our Membership Director, Lauren McKnight, at 817.338.4092 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.