The Inside Client Manager (CMI) is responsible for customer retention and increasing revenue, usage, and market-share in his/her assigned account territory. The CMI leverages expertise in customer relations, practice experience or legal knowledge, and product mastery to increase customer retention and loyalty, remove obstacles, and communicate overall value to their customers, all while partnering with internal partners to renew existing contracts and create upsell opportunities.
As an Inside Client Manager you are expected to hit several key goals:
- Hit or exceed 100% penetration of renewal campaigns
- Hit or exceed your annual targets around business reviews, sales referrals, training referrals and pre-sale demos and leverage the information gained to drive contract renewals and new sales revenue
- Drive retention of accounts through adoption, value reinforcement/ROI discussions and usage within your territory.
- Log all activities and customer contacts in Salesforce.
- J.D. or equivalent legal experience
See full job description here: http://adtrk.tw/1NUx8
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.applytracking.com/tp/rj6_edW1.y_K →