Provides its members quarterly CLE luncheon meetings on the second Wednesday of the appropriate month.
The purposes of this section are:
- To study state and federal business litigation issues in Tarrant County and other parts of Texas and the United States;
- To provide a forum for discussion of state and federal business litigation issues among lawyers;
- To foster communication between lawyers and the local judiciary;
- To provide continuing legal education opportunities on state and federal business litigation issues;
- To promote and encourage ethics and integrity in business litigation; and
- To enhance and improve our system of justice and the delivery of quality legal service to the clients and the public.
Chair: Rollie Schafer, Shannon, Gracey, Ratliff & Miller, LLP