Tarrant County Bar Association
The Tarrant County Bar Association is seeking a Communications Director.
The Director of Communications manages the communications for the Tarrant County Bar Association (“Association”) through email, publications, website, social media, and press releases to the public and the membership. Position includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Overseeing the design and production of the Bar Bulletin (current 10 issues per bar year) in both print and digital using Adobe InDesign and Adobe Photoshop;
- Selling advertising for the Bar Bulletin;
- Preparing e-newsletters, other communications, and overseeing the marketing efforts of the Association;
- Serving as webmaster for the Association WordPress website, www.tarrantbar.org;
- Administering the Association’s social media;
- Taking photographs at Association events (on site and off site) as requested;
- Developing a media kit and establishing media information/resource contacts;
- Preparing and distributing press releases about Association events and membership;
- Overseeing Association membership directory;
- Engaging in similar tasks, as necessary, for the Tarrant County Bar Foundation.
In addition, the Director of Communications serves as liaison to community service committees as directed by the Executive Director. The Director of Communications is responsible for other duties/projects as assigned by the Executive Director, including managing communications for pro bono programs as assigned by Pro Bono Programs Director.
If interested, please submit resumes to email@example.com.